Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Spin-off

I'm launching a new site called "GreetRichly.com" in which I teach people how to entertain relatives and friends who are in New York from out of town. I advise them on walking tours, restaurants to eat at (those with an Eat Richly seal of approval) and places to simply splay. Unlike Eat Richly, this is a pay service. A man's gotta eat (richly).

This started off as a joke and now seems like a halfway decent idea. Should I buy the domain name? Eric (I know that you are Anonymous!) and Nostra are my only commenters, so what do you think boys?

2 comments:

  1. Ah! How did you know?!

    How much is the domain name?

    PS: Respond to this comment via gmail.

    I would say it's worth 250 dollars.

    Worst comes to worst, you can register GreetRichly.net

    ReplyDelete