Monday, April 28, 2008

Meme Dream

Dan and I are with a group of people on a tour in a tropical destination near the beach.

The tour leader is discussing mediocre memes and we are bored.

Tour Leader (speaking to the brothers Berger): "Fine, I'll destroy a perfectly innocent meme and we'll see what you think then! See that Lincoln penny sitting on that girl's beach towel for good luck? I am gonna pick that up and throw it into the ocean."

Tour leader throws the penny into the ocean.

Dan and I look at each other, smile and say, "NOT A MEME!"

5 comments:

  1. I like how two brothers, who live so close, must converse electronically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How 'bout an update?

    Too much to ask for?

    Just an impossible dream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I haven't commented in a while either, I get it. This post is also incredible. I think you should film it. It could win at Sundance.

    ReplyDelete