Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A Great Discovery

Alright kids, you all remember those great Nickelodeon shows like "GUTS," "Double Dare," and "Legends of the Hidden Temple," right? Well I hope you do, because I loved these shows and used to watch them all the time. They were game shows for kids and I always wanted to be on them. In fact I still do want to be on them. Unfortunately that dream is dead, but the good news is that I can finally watch them again on the Nickelodeon channel called Nick GAS (games for sports and kids...). I encourage you all to do the same. After just watching an episode of "Legends of the Hidden Temple," on which the kids won after putting together the statue of the silver monkey (you all know what I'm talking about) and racing out of the temple, I was not sure who was most excited: the host, the kids, or me. What I do know is that you better watch out for those dangerous temple guards.

2 comments:

  1. I loved those shows!

    Wasn't Cuba Gooding Jr. one of the hosts of Wild and Crazy Kids?

    Oh - I just looked it up. It was Omar Gooding, who is Cuba's younger brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best string of posts ever.

    ReplyDelete