Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fearless Predictions

No one is gonna hold me accountable for incorrect predictions and I can shove these in your face 5 months from now if I am right.

But first, if you have a chance to look at today's USA Today sports section, check out page 8E. I wrote a bunch of NFL preview paragraphs. From the Saints-Browns game down to the Cardinals-49ers game.

Now on to the absurdity:

NFC East: 1. Giants, 2. Eagles (Wild Card), 3. Redskins, 4. Cowboys
NFC North: 1. Bears, 2. Lions, 3. Vikings, 4. Packers
NFC South: 1. Panthers, 2. Buccaneers (Wild Card), 3. Falcons, 4. Saints
NFC West: 1. Seahawks, 2. Cardinals, 3. Rams, 4. 49ers

AFC East: 1. Patriots, 2. Dolphins (Wild Card), 3. Bills, 4. Jets
AFC North: 1. Steelers, 2. Bengals (Wild Card), 3. Ravens, 4. Browns
AFC South: 1. Colts, 2. Jaguars, 3. Titans, 4. Texans
AFC West: 1. Broncos, 2. Chargers, 3. Chiefs, 4. Raiders

Super Bowl: Colts over Panthers (ugh, I just threw up in my mouth picking that obvious a choice...but I think it is the most likely scenario...which still makes it VERY unlikely)

1 comment:

  1. Okay... After Sunday of week 1, I think we can safely say that Baltimore is now the prohibitive favorite to win it all. I fear Ray Lewis, and I think McNair has a little "air" left in his tires. Did Deion Sanders retire? Does anybody care?

    ReplyDelete