Monday, December 26, 2005

Isn't that cute?

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all.

I would recommend that you all go shopping tomorrow. I hope you didn't buy your presents early like some sort of sap, and you can take advantage of all the great discounts (I may buy three Brooks Brothers shirts tomorrow for just $139!). Even if you've already bought presents for others, treat yourself.

Atlantic City shook my faith (or lack thereof) in humanity as usual. The people there are just absolutely disgusting almost without exception. Only one jean shorts sighting, but they were worn by an extremely fat man, so that was comforting at least. I debated with Dan: Are sweatpants the winter's version of jean shorts?

The best part of the weekend was the successful completion of the adorable Berger/Schneller room-sharing experiment. Two beds, two sets of brothers, two nights of comfort at the Borgata. The beds were so big that Dan and I didn't even accidentally roll into each other during either night's sleep. Yoni and Ariel could have pulled off the same feat, but they preferred spooning. Don't judge them if you don't know them.

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me of my last visit to AC, which was, alas, to play a concert at what was billed as a "beautiful outdoor stage" but which was in fact, you guessed it, a strip mall parking lot... The best part was, we sold 1 CD and didn't get paid!

    Oh, and in response to your hypothesis about sweat-pants, all I can say is YES YES YES!

    ReplyDelete