Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Must-See TV

Howard Stern mano a mano with Bill O'Reilly.

Tonight was part one of the three part interview series. Stern made O'Reilly look silly tonight and I expect more of the same the next two nights. The banter between the two men was extremely funny and I hope it will only get better.

You can watch the first interview at 11 pm on Fox News. The second will be on at 8 pm and 11 pm tomorrow night. The third will be on at 8 pm and 11 pm on Friday night. Look for the interview to be somewhere around 45 minutes into the episode.

2 comments:

  1. Howard is amazing, he's been interviewd by fucking everyone in the last few days. Ah, if only I had a blog (other than Not About Jose Offerman) one which to post about his genius.

    Since I don't have a post, I guess I'll just mention here that there is a really hilarious (to me) interview with Devendra Banhart, who, for all the hype, keeps it pretty real. Let's just hope this isn't one of those cases when keeping it real goes too far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant "Since I don't have a blog." Also since I don't have a blog I can't edit my comments after the fact. Damn you, Actual Rod, you'll pppppaaaaaaayyyyyy for this!

    And the Devendra interview is in last month's The Believer. You're the man Rich!

    ReplyDelete