Friday, September 02, 2005

Another weekend out of the Big Apple

Tomorrow night it is off to Boston to take in a game at historic Fenway Park. It will be only the second game I have ever seen there and I am very excited to see the defending World Champions. Hopefully my boy Papi
will hit another home run.

Meanwhile, the Mets will be heading to Florida and continuing the push for the Wild Card. Every game for the rest of the season is crucial, and it definitely hurt to lose the last two after taking the first from Philly in dramatic fashion (another game I was lucky enough to attend). Unfortunately I think that Houston has the edge in the Wild Card simply because their schedule is far easier than that of all the other contenders in the National League East who will beat up on each other. But I still say, "Let's go, Mets go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment