Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Office: Tournament Edition

My first NCAA tourney in an office setting. Going pretty well so far as I was able to watch the end of regulation and both overtimes of the only exciting game (Pacific-Boston College). I also caught portions of the other games. Good job Wisconsin-Milwaukee! Oklahoma was garbage. It's funny when people randomly yell things out and you know it's because they are following the tourney on their computers.

Also, I have noticed once again the office obsession with any free food. There is a huge box of Snickers on top of a file cabinet near my desk. Everyone who walks by comments, "Wow, Snickers!" or something to that effect. I even fell prey to the siren song of the Snickers. The box is quickly emptying itself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment