Monday, July 25, 2005

When will it be Marquis' turn?

A new day, a new article about blogging. That's what it's been like in The New York Times the past week or two. Today's feature article in the Arts section was about video blogging (or vlogging), while Sunday's articles discussed a Carrie Bradshaw wannabe and the dangers of blogging from work (something I don't have to worry about...yet...there was also a depressing article about the founders of collegehumor.com but I would prefer not to discuss that). My question now is: when will the Yale blogosphere be featured in an article? There's a great story there, starting with Finnegan and continuing to Marquis and whatever new blogs will be started in the coming months. If anyone from any publication of any sort would like to read An Unabridged History of the Bloggies: From Finnegan to Marquis, just let me know. I'll be waiting to hear from you in my office, also known as my living room.

1 comment:

  1. I too crave media attention. Thank you for mentioning this.

    ReplyDelete